Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am born frustrated ..




 
" She says shes okay , but underneath her smile is her broken heart .. "

If love is heaven ..
I guess Im in HELL ..

I hear the bell ..
its gone off ..
its time to go ..
But I can't move ..

Theres this sound like the explosion of a Shell
it hurts way to much ..
I can see myself moving but I know better ..

I can see it now its all over me ..





as the others Flee ..
Its entered my body ..
as I see u guys walked away from my big day  
u guys dont understand...
that u guys have killed it ..
It cant feel again ..

so in this Poem I must thank you guys for ..

Putting a bullet in me , so that I cried and ..
Sending my heart to HELL ..




P/S :
" Happy Birthday Huda Jay ! "


3 comments:

  1. Mengapa kau termenung, mengapa kau bersedih, hiburkanlah hatimu gembiralah selalu...hoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use my photo, please credit lovelylady-x, and if not, please remove. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete